– 500g potatoes
– 1 can of tuna
– A little chopped chives
– salt and pepper
– 1 egg
– some breadcrumbs
– vegetable oil
– Cook the potatoes in salted water
– Once cooked, peel and mash with a fork
– Add the tuna and chopped chives
– Add salt and pepper and mix well
– Make flat pallets
– Beat egg like the omelet
– Put the cutlets in the egg mixture then in the breadcrumbs
– Pour a little vegetable oil in a pan
– Fry the cutlets for a few minutes on each side .
– Drain on absorbent paper and serve.
Bon appetit and good weekend!