Here is a delicious cake that does not contain a lot of sugar.
– 2 cups flour
– 1 1/4 sugar glasses, divided
– 3 tablespoons baking powder
– 3 1/2 spoon cinnamon, divided
– 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
– 2 eggs
– 1 glass of buttermilk
– 1/3 glass of vegetable oil
– 2 teaspoons liquid vanilla
– 3 tablespoons melted butter
– 1 cake mold
– In a bowl, mix flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and salt
– In another bowl, beat the eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla
– Add flour mixture with the liquid mixture and mix well
– Pour half the mixture into a cake mold
– In a small bowl, add the remaining sugar, remaining cinnamon and melted butter
– Pour half of this mixture over half the mixture into the pan with a cake and a knife to make a dash in the center of the cake to make a whirlwind
– Pour remaining mixture into the cake mold
– Pour remaining mixture of cinnamon and make a line with the knife toward the center of the cake to make a whirlwind
– Bake at 180 degrees C for 55 to 60 minutes, should be monitored because it depends on ovens.
Enjoy your meal!