Here’s a quick and easy recipe to make.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
– 1 egg
– 1/2 chopped red onion
– 300 g canned corn, rinsed and drained
– 80 g of wholemeal flour with yeast
– 80 ml of milk
– Vegetable oil spray
– 65 g of light fresh cheese
– Salt (optional)
– In a bowl, beat the egg
– add the corn, onion, flour and milk and stir
– add oil in a large pan and heat
– Pour some pasta for each donut and cook for 2 minutes on each side
– Serve the pancakes hot, topped with fresh cheese
Enjoy your meal!