No! These are not muffins, but it looks good and it’s tasty. In addition, it is very easy and quick to do. To eat at breakfast.
Ingredients for 3 muffins:
– Vegetable oil spray
– 1 egg white
– 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
– 75 g self-rising flour
– 80 ml of milk
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped and dried dates
– 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
– 1 spoon of soup light ricotta or light cream cheese
– Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
– Oil 3 moulds of muffins
– Beat the egg white with a fork in a bowl
– Incorporate oil, flour, milk, dates and brown sugar, without overworking the preparation
– Pour the mixture into the mold cavities
– Bake 20 minutes in oven
Serve the hot breads with ricotta Enjoy your meal!