Here is the recipe for the cake Matcha green tea. After cooking, the taste of tea has almost disappeared and the cake is delicious.
– 3 eggs
– 180 g of sugar
– 60 g of heavy cream
– 165 g of flour
– 1 spoon of baking powder
– 90 g of Canola oil
– 1 tablespoon of powdered green tea matcha
For the syrup:
– 10 ml water
– 30 g sugar
– Preheat oven to 165 degrees C.
– Butter a cake mold and put it in a cool place
– In a small bowl, combine sour cream and green tea, and let stand
– In a large bowl, mix in blender the eggs and sugar
– Add the cream and green tea mixture and mix
– Add the flour and baking powder and mix until it becomes smooth
– Add oil and mix
– Pour into a cake mold
– Bake for about 50 minutes
During cooking, boil water and sugar in a microwave for 1 minute.
Once the cake out of the oven, brush the surface with the syrup.
Let cool and then unmold the cake on a rack.
If you do not know the Matcha green tea powder, here is a link: