– 200g pralinoise chocolate
– 80 g butter
– 2 eggs
– 100 g of sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 130 g of sifted flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
– Melt the butter with the pralinoise in a water bath
– Mix the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens
– Add the melted butter mixture and pralinoise
– Add in the flour, baking powder and salt, then mix
– Butter and flour a square mold
– Pour the mixture and bake for about 20 minutes
– Cool in pan, then remove and cut the brownies into squares
A real delight, and to find out what I mean, you have to make it!
Enjoy your meal!