Here is the cake I made to my wife for her birthday the day before yesterday. I used Silikomart cake molds to make it.
Ingredients for the sponge cake:
– 285 g of softened butter
– 285 g caster sugar
– 285 g of sifted flour
– 5 eggs
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 2 teaspoons liquid vanilla extract
– A little milk if necessary
– Food color
– Creamy frosting vanilla pot
– 3 molds cake kit for floor Wondercake
– Sugar paste Wondermart
– Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
– Beat the softened butter with sugar
– Beat the eggs one at a time then add liquid vanilla extract
– Add the flour bit by bit while continuing to beat, adding a little milk if necessary
– Add the food color and mix
– Pour into the molds
– Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes
– Once cooled unmold and cool completely
– Then cut the cake in half vertically
– Spread the creamy icing with vanilla and turn the other half over
– And put in the refrigerator 20 minutes
– Cover with sugar paste Wondermart
– Put the cake in layers, decorate and put 1 hour in refrigerator
And voila, it’s ready!
A Big Happy Birthday to my wife Sara!