Here is a delicious quiche recipe that I made few days ago for my colleagues in the office.
– Shortcrust pastry (200 g)
– 500 g of frozen spinach
– 20 g butter
– 3 eggs
– 100 g fresh cream
– A pinch of nutmeg
– salt and pepper
– Roll out the short crust pastry in a tart mold and bake 10 minutes at 180 degrees C
– in a pan put together the spinach and the butter on a low heat
– Stir occasionally until all the water evaporates (about 30 minutes)
– Let it cool – In a bowl, mix eggs and cream
– Then add the spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg
– Spread the filling over the dough
– Bake at 180 degrees C for about 30 minutes
Enjoy your meal!
Happy New Year 2013, Prosperity, Peace, Health and Love to everyone!