Here is a tagliatelle recipe that is prepared in about 20 minutes.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 150 g tagliatelle
– 400 g of seafood cocktail
– 1 small onion
– 2 crushed garlic cloves
– 400 g of canned tomato puree
– 3 tablespoons of parsley
– salt and pepper
– Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water
– Then drain
– Meanwhile, heat the seafood for a few minutes in a large pan
– Then drain – cook the onion and garlic in the pan for 5 minutes
– Add the tomatoes with their juice
– Add salt and pepper and let it heat for 5 minutes
– Add seafood and cook for another 2 minutes while stirring
– Add parsley Serve the pasta with marinara sauce.
Enjoy your meal!