Here is a very quick and easy recipe to make. If you have guests coming and you do not have time to bake a cake, you can make coconut balls.
– 2 eggs
– 200 g of sugar
– 200 g grated coconut
– Mix all the ingredients for 5 minutes
– Once the dough is formed
– Make balls like in the picture
– Put baking sheet on a baking sheet
– Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes at 180 degrees C
– Once a bit browned, remove from the oven
– And put them directly onto a plate so that it does not stick on paper
– Cool and serve
Enjoy your meal!