This is a Lebanese dish that can be served as a hot mezze.
– 500 g of chicken heart
– 2 cloves of chopped garlic
– 1/2 lemon
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper with seven spices
– vegetable oil
– 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
– Wash the chicken hearts and drain well
– Put in a bowl
– Add the chopped garlic, lemon juice, pepper, salt
– Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes
– Pour a little oil in a pan and cook the chicken hearts
– Once cooked, reduce heat and add the pomegranate molasses
– Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes
And here it’s ready. To eat with Lebanese bread.
Bon appetit and have a good week ….