I am eating a lot of quinoa these days and it became one of the main ingredients for me. This is a salad that I made today.
– Feta cheese
– Dried mint
– Pomegranate molasses
– Lemon juice
– Boil the quinoa for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat
– Switch off the heat and leave the cover on for another 5 minutes
– Then let it cool
– Cut The feta into dices
– Cut cucumber into small pieces
– Once the quinoa is cooled, add the feta and cucumbers
– Add the dry mint, pomegranate molasses and lemon juice
– Mix and serve
It’s so delicious!