– 2 eggs
– 2 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of orange zest
– 1 cup of orange juice
– 1/2 cup of canola oil
– 1 1/4 of sugar
– 2 cups of flour
– Cocoa powder for decoration (optional)
– Preheat the oven and the baking mold for 10 minutes at 150 degrees C
– Mix all ingredients together and pour into the mold
– Bake at 180 degrees C for 1 hour
Optional: For decoration, pour some of the mixture into a small bowl, add a little cocoa and mix.
Then pour the cocoa mixture on the top of the original one into the mold.
Warning: The duration depends on the oven, should be monitored starting from the 30th minutes.