Here is a recipe that I have tried from the book “Food, Love and Life” from the kitchen of Dalia.
Since I love zaatar, the recipe caught my attention and I have tried it.
– 1 organic baby chicken
– 2 tablespoons zaatar (thym) herb
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 1 garlic clove crushed
– a little bit of olive oil
– Pomegranate seeds for decoration
– Mix all the ingredients
– Marinate the baby chicken for an hour
– Bake for about 30 minutes in the oven
– Add pomegranate seeds and serve with a green salad.
Enjoy your meal!