Today, I want to eat quinoa and in general, I make my favorite recipe “Quinoa Salad with dried tomatoes in oil,” but as I did not have the dried tomatoes in oil, then I decided to do otherwise. The result was excellent and it was super delicious.
– 100 g of organic quinoa
– 100 g of organic mushrooms
– 200 g of frozen organic spinach
– 100g ricotta
– balsamic glaze
– olive oil
– Wash the quinoa
– Pour the quinoa in a pot with twice its volume of water
– Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes
– Switch off the heat and leave covered to let it rise another 10 minutes
– Cook the spinach and drain
– Then add the spinach, ricotta, mushrooms, olive oil and balsamic glaze
– Mix all
It’s ready! A Delice …
I have not put pepper and salt and I really like it this way.
Enjoy your meal!