Here is the recipe of Labneh Ball (Lebanese cheese) that you buy at your lebanses grocery. As it is easy to do and it is more fresh, you can make it at home.
You need a linen bag to drain the milk.
– A linen bag
– 2 liters of organic milk
– 2 small organic yoghurt pots
– Organic Olive Oil
– Heat the milk in a saucepan with the yogurt by mixing occasionally. Do not boil.
– Once hot, cover the pan with the lid and put in a large towel to keep warm.
– Then leave overnight
– The next day, pour the milk into a linen bag
– And let it drain between 8 to 10 hours
– Once well drained
– Make dumplings and put them in a jar with olive oil
– You can keep them for several months
Worth to try…