Ingredients for a cake mold of 10 cm x 20 cm:
– 200 g of milk praline chocolate (pralinoise)
– 100 g of butter
– 2 eggs
– 50 g of sugar
– 50 g of flour
– Preheat the oven to 210 degrees C
– Melt the praline chocolate with the butter over low heat
– Pour the melted praline chocolate in a bowl
– Add sugar and eggs and beat lightly
– Add the sifted flour and mix well
– Add butter and flour to the cake pan and pour the dough
– Bake between 20 to 30 minutes
The cake is baked when the crust appears and when the toothpick comes out with raw dough.
It is better to wait about 1 hour before serving.
You can eat it alone or with an ice cream.