These days, I am eating a lot of baked salmon and it has became my favorite kind of fish.
You come home after an exhausting day and you are hungry, this is a quick and an easy recipe that allows you to eat a delicious dish in less than 20 minutes.
Ingredients for 1 Salmon Fillet:
– 1 fillet of salmon of 200g
– 1 large bell pepper
– 1 teaspoon of basil pesto
– some cherry tomatoes
– vegetable oil
– Slice the bell pepper
– Pour a little oil on a baking sheet
– Put the pepper slices and cherry tomatoes
– Place the salmon on the same baking pan and cover with the pesto
– Bake for about 15 minutes
And it is ready! A delight …