As I still have some gluten free macaroni, I told myself that I should make a dish with beetroot. It gives a beautiful color and it is good for health.
– 100 g of gluten free macaroni
– 1 beetroot cut into small slices
– some cherry tomatoes
– 1 to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– salt and pepper
– mixture of dried herbs with garlic
– Boil the macaroni for 8 minutes in boiling water
– Then drain and put them in the pan
– Pour the vegetable oil
– Add the cherry tomatoes
– Add salt, pepper and dried herbs
– Cook for a few minutes
– At the end, add the sliced beetroots and mix well to let the macaroni get all the nice color
The result is pretty with a very good taste …
Enjoy your meal!