I am sharing with you today a recipe of grilled salmon.
Ingredients for 4 people:
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 salmon fillets (about 150g each) cut as in the picture
– 250g Brown Basmati rice
– A little bit of chopped chives
– 200g Yoghurt
– salt and pepper
– In a bowl, mix the lemon, honey and olive oil
– Add the salmon fillets and marinate for 30 minutes
– During this time, cook the rice for 20 minutes
– Add chopped chives, yogurt, salt and pepper
– Put the salmon on skewers and grill for 5 minutes
– During cooking, occasionally add a little marinade
– Put the rice in the plate, deposit skewers above
– And serve with yogurt
A delight, try it and tell me what you think.
Enjoy your meal!