Aujourd’hui encore du kebbe mais cette fois ci au fromage. J’ai ete content du resultat, c’etait tres delicieux. Pour ceux qui aiment le samoussak au fromage, c’est la meme chose mais avec de la viande.
Again today Kebbe but this time with cheese. I was happy with the result, it was very delicious. For those who love Samoussa with cheese, it’s the same thing but with meat.
– 800 g of minced beef
– 3 large chopped onions
– 1 tablespoon of four spices pepper
– 500 g of fine bulgur
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– salt and pepper
– Feta cheese
– Dried or fresh mint
– Soak the bulgur in warm water for 30 minutes
– Mix all other ingredients by hand and return them to the chopper
– Add bulgur and mix well, then put it aside.
– Mix the cheese with mint so that it becomes like cream cheese
– Form a ball in the palm of the hand and put a bit of cheese and close
– Place on a lightly oiled oven plate
– Bake for about 30 minutes on 200 degres C , turning halfway through cooking You can also cook in a pan with a little oil
Enjoy your meal!