I’m back after some time. I was on vacation and came back to everyday life.
At the moment, it is very hot. For those who do not know, I live in Dubai and the month of August is one of the hottest and most humid month of the year.
Today I am sharing with you the recipe of the Lebanese kebbe, but not the traditional kebbe, I wanted to do something original, instead of putting the minced meat inside, I put boiled eggs.
– 800 g of minced beef
– 3 large chopped onions
– 1 tablespoon of four spices pepper
– 500 g of fine bulgur
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– salt and pepper
– Boiled eggs
– Soak the bulgur in warm water for 30 minutes
– Mix all other ingredients by hand and return them to the chopper
– Add bulgur and mix well
– Making meatballs: form a ball in the palm of the hand and put a boiled egg and close
– Place on a lightly oiled plate oven
– Bake for about 30 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
It’s ready! Bon appetit!