Has anyone already eaten a pizza dough made without flour?
For those who are allergic to gluten and for those who love pizza but want to keep the line, yes it is possible to eat a light pizza with a low glycemic index.
Here are the ingredients for two individual pizzas:
For the dough:
– 1 large cauliflower
– 40 g grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 egg
– Some fresh or dried basil
– olive oil
– salt and pepper
For the topping, it’s your choice and I have put on this pizza:
– Tomato sauce for pizza
– crab sticks
– Some Emmental cheese
– grate the cauliflower
– Pour into a microwave resistant bowl and cover with a plate
– Put in microwave for 4 minutes on maximum power
– Pour on a tea towel and let cool completely
– Once cooled, close the cloth and flit in a manner to maximum wring the cauliflower in order to remove any moisture, do it above the sink
– Once well drained, pour into a bowl
– Add the egg, the grated Parmesan cheese, the dried basil, salt, pepper
– Mix well and divide into 2 balls
– Take two baking pan and put baking sheets covered with oil
– Make two round beautiful shapes
– Bake 10 minutes at 220 degrees C, until your pasta is well golden colored
– Remove from oven and garnish your pizza of your choice
– Return to the oven for 5 minutes
The recipe seems a bit long but it is easy and quick to do.
I’ll let you try it and wait for your comments …
Enjoy your meal!