Last week, I was invited by the hotel Amwaj Rotana in Dubai at the Italian restaurant Rosso to taste their Truffle menu which took place from October 8 to 23, 2014.
As a gift, I received this bottle of olive oil of White Truffle.
To enjoy it, I made a recipe of baked salmon. Salmon is a fish that I love, not only it is delicious but it is also an excellent source of protein and contains large amounts of eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and fatty acids of the family of Omega 3, which has the protective effects on the cardiovascular system.
Here are the ingredients for 1 person:
– 1 salmon fillet
– 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
– 1 pepper
– A few drops of olive oil with white truffle
– Mixture of dried herbs
– Garlic powder
– salt and pepper
– Place the salmon in a bowl
– Put two to three drops of oil with white truffle
– Add the herb mix, garlic powder, salt and pepper
– Marinate for 15 minutes
– Then put on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 degrees C
– Meanwhile, boil the sweet potatoes or bake them
– When cooked, crush with a fork, add salt and pepper and 2 to 3 drops of olive oil with white truffle
The recipe is easy and quick to do.