Today I am sharing with you a baked salmon recipe with beetroots. Having organic beetroots in my fridge, I told myself I have to cook it with salmon.
In this recipe, I used Himalayan pink salt for its benefits. Do a search on this salt on the internet to find out more on it.
Here are the ingredients for one person:
– a salmon fillet
– 2 small beetroots
– 2 medium size sweet potatoes
– Organic fresh thyme
– Olive oil with organic thyme
– Pink Himalayan salt
– Place the salmon fillet on an oiled baking sheet
– Add Salt and pepper
– Cut beetroots into slices or different forms
– Add the beetroots slices on the salmon
– Add some thyme leaves
– Pour a little of the thyme oil
– And put in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 degrees C
– Boil sweet potato
– cut the rest of beet into dices
– Once the sweet potato is cooked, crush with a fork
– Add the beets, thyme oil and mix it all
– Add pink Himalayan salt
It’s ready! Enjoy your meal!