Today I am sharing with you an easy recipe of chocolate cake.
– 200g of dark chocolate
– 200g butter
– 160g sugar
– 4 eggs
– 150g flour
– 20g cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– Melt the chocolate and butter in Bain Marie and stir once melted
– Add sugar and eggs (mix the eggs with a fork for few seconds before adding them)
– Then add the flour, cocoa and baking powder slowly to the mixture while keeping the pan in Bain Marie.
– Stir the mixture and pour into a buttered mold
– Bake 15-20 minutes in an oven at 180 degree C
Keep it slightly soft to make it fluffy.
Enjoy your meal and have a nice weekend.