Today fish is on the menu, but this time it’s not salmon. For those who do not know me yet, I’m hooked on salmon, whether it’s raw, smoked or baked.
I used in this recipe nile perch fillet.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
– 2 large nile perch fillet
– 200g organic polenta
– 6 tablespoons of zaatar
– Organic coconut oil
– Grated cheese
– Dried herbs blend
– Some Himalayan salt
– Organic olive oil
– Pour coconut oil on the perch fillet
– Mix the polenta and zaatar
– Then put and cover the fillet with this mixture
– Put the fillet on baking paper in a baking pan
– Add on each fillet a little of the grated emmental cheese
– Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 200 degree C
– Meanwhile, cook the couscous
– Put some couscous in a small saucepan
– Add water
– Then cook come minutes until evaporation of water
– Add the dried herbs, a little salt and a drizzle of olive oil
– Then mix well
Serve the fish fillet with couscous and a green salad.
Enjoy your meal!