Sunday is the first day of the week in Dubai (our weekend is on Friday and Saturday) and since we eat in restaurant a lot on weekend, I’m a vegetarian on Sunday. I’m sharing with you this broccoli cake recipe that I made today.
– 2 small organic broccoli cut into small pieces.
– 1 glass grated organic carrot
– 3 tablespoons of grated Emmental cheese
– 1 small fresh grated turmeric
– 2 tablespoons of wholemeal flour
– 4 organic eggs
– 1 pinch of salt
– Some pepper
– Preheat oven to 200 degree C
– Mix all ingredients together
– Put aluminum foil on a baking sheet
– And add with a tablespoon a little bit of the mixtures, leaving a little space between each
– Cook for 20 minutes
It’s delicious and above all it’s very quick and easy to make!
Enjoy your meal!