The kale, also called curly cabbage is considered one of the most nutritious plants with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory powerful properties.
It is very rich in beta carotene, vitamin K, A, C, lutein & zeaxanthin. It is also rich in calcium.
You have to massage the kale cabbage before using it so it could digest.
– 2 grated apples
– 1 glass of pumpkin seeds
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 4 tablespoons of tahini
– 1 bunch of grated kale cabbage
– 2 grated red peppers
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– In a large bowl mix the peppers and the kale cabbage
– In a small bowl, mix the tahini, honey and lemon juice, adding a little water to lighten the sauce
– Pour the sauce over the kale cabbage and mix well
– Add the grated apples and pumpkin seeds on the top and serve
Enjoy your meal!