I saw this recipe on FaceBook and I was tempted to try it. And I didn’t regret, it’s delicious even if I ate only a little piece as I was on diet. I took it with me to the office and I can tell you that it had disappeared in 5 minutes.
Ingredients for the cake:
– 150 g of grated coconut
– 50 g of cornstarch
– 3 eggs
– 300 ml of milk
– 200 g of thick cream
– 395 g of sweetened condensed milk
Ingredients for the icing:
– 80 g of black chocolate
– 100 g of nutella
Preparation of the Bounty Cake:
For the cake
– Preheat the oven at 180° C
– Mix the cornstarch and the flour slowly.
– Add the sweetened condensed milk, the eggs, the coconut and the cream.
– Pour the mixture in a pan covered with baking paper.
– Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
– Bake the cake in Bain Marie (the water must be on ¾ of the pan) for 1 hour.
– Cool completely the cake in the pan before transferring it on a plate.
For the icing
– Melt the chocolate then add the nutella.
– Spread the icing on the cold cake.
– Keep the cake several hours in the fridge , serve chilled
Try it and I’ll wait for your comments.