– 2 bunches of chicory
– 2 onions
– 4 garlic gloves
– Some lemon juice
– Salt and pepper
– Olive oil
– Cut roughly the chicory leaves and boil them for a few minutes in salt water.
– Drain and press the leaves to remove the excess of water and set aside.
– Chop the onions and finely mince the garlic.
– Pour some olive oil in a pan.
– Cook the onions and the garlic.
– Add the chicory and cook them for a few minutes.
– Add the salt and pepper.
– Pour some lemon juice when the cooking is done.
This dish can be eaten hot or cold.