Today I will share with you a homemade nuggets recipe. Don’t eat anymore frozen nuggets that you find in the supermarkets because they don’t even contain 30% of chicken.
Try my recipe, it is very easy to do. You will love my homemade nuggets.
– 500 g of organic chicken breast
– 1 tablespoon of organic oregano
– 2 tablespoons of organic tomato paste
– 1 tablespoon of organic barbecue sauce
– 1 teaspoon of organic garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of organic vegetable oil
– a pinch Himalayan salt
– some organic breadcrumbs
– Some organic sesame seeds
– Cut the chicken breast in cube
– Put them in a big bowl.
– Add the oregano, the tomato paste, the barbecue sauce, the garlic powder, the vegetable oil and the salt.
– And mix them with the chicken.
– Put some breadcrumbs in a plate with some sesame seeds
– Take each cube of chicken and roll it in the breadcrumbs.
– Put a cooking sheet on a baking tray.
– Put the chicken cubes on it and cook them for 15 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees C, then turn them and cook them again for 15 minutes.