Today I received a recipe to try with the Bicolored Apples of Europe that are available in Dubai.
The BiColored Apples from Europe will give an original sweet and sour taste to the salad.
These apples appear in many variations and tastes. If you fancy a sourer salad, use Champion. If you have appetite on something sweet, use Gala or Gloster.
Ingredients for 1 person:
For the salad:
– 1 Bicolored Apple from Europe
– 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
– One cooked beetroot
– 1/2 cup of raw almonds
– 100g of feta cheese
For the dressing:
– a bit of Salt
– 1/2 tsp honey
– 1 tsp Oil of Oil
– 1 tsp Vinegar
– a bit of black pepper
– Cut the Bicolored Apple, the rocket, the beetroot and the cheese
– Place rockets leaves on a plate
– Top with the Bicolored Apple, the beetroot, the cheese, the raw almonds and the feta cheese
– Combine oil, vinegar and honey. Season to taste.
– Drizzle the salad with a little dressing