As I became a fan of white mocha latte, I decided to make a brownie with the same flavor, I loved the result.
Ingredients for a square mold of 25cmx25cm:
– 2 eggs
– 100 g of sugar
– 150 g flour
– 125 g of butter
– 1 tea spoon of vanilla
– 100 g of white chocolate
– 1 espresso
– Melt the butter and chocolate in a water bath
– In a bowl, beat the eggs
– Add the sugar and the vanilla and continue beating
– Pour the chocolate mixture and mix with the butter
– Add the flour little by little while continuing to beat
– Prepare the espresso then add and mix
– Bake at 180 degrees C for 25 minutes
– Cool and cut into square
The duration of cooking in the oven varies from one oven to another, it should be monitored starting the 20 minute of cooking.
Do not overcook so that the brownies will not dry.