It has been a while since I ate baked salmon at home. Each time I do it, I just cook the salmon alone with a few spices. So today, I decided that I wanted to do a new dish with it.
I went to Carrefour to see what vegetable I can add and while passing by the fruits and vegetables section, I stopped near the potatoes section as I saw a lot of potatoes variety.
I chose the red potato from Australia.
Then I went to the frozen section to get a small bag of frozen peas.
And I did the below recipe…
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsps. of mustard with parsley and garlic
- 2 tbsps. of crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. of ginger
- 2 tbsps. of lemon juice
- 400 g of fresh salmon fillet
- 4 medium size red potatoes cut into pieces
- 2 tbsps. of olive oil
- 300 g of peas
- Sea Salt and pepper
- In a medium sized bowll, add the honey, the lemon juice, one tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, the ginger, the salt and pepper and mix
- Cut the salmon fillet in 4 to 5 pieces
- Add the salmon to the mixture and keep it for 30 minutes to marinate
- Cut the potatoes in medium sized pieces
- Put them in a bowl
- Add salt, pepper, one tablespoon of olive oil and the mustard
- Mix well and put them in a baking dish in the oven for around 30 minutes at 200 degrees C
- Toward the end of the cooking, take out the dish from the oven, add the green peas and mix well with the potatoes
- If you feel that the sauce has dried, please feel free to add more mustard
- Place the salmon in the same dish and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes
And voila, your meal is ready!
Bon appetit 🙂