Hello my dear readers!
Who doesn’t like to eat Pizza?
I love it a lot but I try to avoid it in general as eating a full pizza has a lot of carb and calories.
I got the idea of doing a pizza with a zucchini base, a super easy quick way.
I will share with you my recipe.
- Pizza tomato paste
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Put a baking sheet on a baking tray
- Cut the zucchinis in half
- Put in the baking tray
- Add the tomato paste
- Sprinkle a bit of oregano
- Add the cheese, ham and olives
- Put in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes a 200 degrees C.
The result was a mouthwatering pizza.