My dear readers,
I took a long time to post this recipe although I have done immediately after my visit to the IGR Organic Farm.
I took the below organic ingredients from the farm and I made this dish:
- Organic chicken
- Organic red and orange bell pepper
- Organic carrots (2 types)
- Organic zucchinis
- Organic Potatoes
And the below ingredients are from my cupboards:
- Organic Provencal herb
- Organic mix herbs with garlic
- Organic vegetable oil
And the Preparation is very easy:
- cut the chicken in 4
- add all the herbs and the vegetable oil
- slice the vegetables and add
- mix all and marinate for 24 hours
- put in oven the next day and cook for 30 minutes or more depending on your oven on 200 degrees C.
It was very tasty and tender!
As much as you can, avoid the regular chicken and eat organic or natural chickens.