I decided 2 months ago to take care of my health and to loose weight.
I thought that being a food blogger and control what I eat is not easy, till I met a the Health Coach of Prime Health while I was on a trip in Beirut, Lebanon.
I am not calling it a diet! It is a new healthy lifestyle.
So when I had to cut on carbs and sugar, I had to find substitute to the food that I like.
And being a foodie with a passion for cooking and baking, I am doing new recipes that fits my new eating habits.
I was craving for a pizza a few days ago and I found a way to do a pizza with around 2 grams of carbs only.
Ingredients for 2 small Pizzas
For the dough:
– 500 g of minced fresh turkey breast
– 2 cups of grated mozzarella
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
For the toppings (of course you can add after whatever you like):
– 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce
– 1/2 of mozzarella
– fried turkey mince
– Mix the turkey, the cheese and the eggs and put on a baking sheet.
– Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or a bit more at 200 degrees C.
– Once cooked enough, take out from the oven and add on it the toppings.
– And put back in the oven for another 10 minutes or till the cheese is melted.
You can enjoy a Pizza with very low carb and you will not gain weight.
It was very tasty! I liked it a lot.
And if you taste it and I don’t know how I made my dough, you will. never guess that the base is from turkey 😋